This video will show you how to fix “Task Host Window prevents Shut Down” in Windows 10.
1. Press Windows Key + R then put regedit in Run dialog box open Registry Editor.
2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE – SYSTEM – CurrentControlSet – Control
3. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER – Control Panel – Desktop
4. Once you’re in the Desktop in the left pane, you right click in the blank space in right pane and select New – String Value. Make sure that you do name your new key called WaitToKillServiceTimeout and set the value to 2000.
5. Close the Registry Editor and restart your system
Tag: lỗi shutdown win 10, [vid_tags]
Xem thêm: https://kênhreview.vn/category/cong-nghe